This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows host has a program that is affected by multiple
The version of the Altiris Deployment Solution installed on the remote
host reportedly is affected by several issues :
- A SQL injection vulnerability that could allow a user
to run arbitrary code (CVE-2008-2286).
- A remote attacker may be able to obtain encrypted
Altiris Deployment Solution domain credentials without
- A local user could leverage a GUI tooltip to access a
privileged command prompt (CVE-2008-2289).
- A local user can modify or delete several registry keys
used by the application, resulting in unauthorized
access to system information or disruption of service
- A local user with access to the install directory of
Deployment Solution could replace application
components, which might then run with administrative
privileges on an affected system (CVE-2008-2287).
See also :
Upgrade to Altiris Deployment Solution 6.9.176 or later and update
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 9.5
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 32323 (altiris_deployment_server_6_9_176.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now