This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Wed Feb 27 2008 David Zeuthen <davidz at redhat.com> -
- Fri Jun 22 2007 Matthias Clasen <mclasen at
redhat.com> - 1.0.2-6
- Don't require libxml-python needlessly (#245300)
- Sun Jun 17 2007 Matthias Clasen <mclasen at
redhat.com> - 1.0.2-5
- Require pkgconfig in -devel, not in -x11 (#244385)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected dbus package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.6
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.0
Public Exploit Available : true