This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Wed Feb 13 2008 Tomas Hoger <thoger at redhat.com> -
- Add patch to prevent restriction bypass using
OpenSSH's scp options -F and -o (CVE-2007-6415,
- Mon Feb 11 2008 Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> -
- rebuild with gcc-4.3
- Tue Dec 11 2007 Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger at
gmail.com> - 4.6-8
- Disable rsync support due to security concerns: RH
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected scponly package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 8.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.4
Public Exploit Available : true