This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows host contains a web browser that is affected by
The installed version of Firefox is affected by various security
- Several stability bugs leading to crashes which, in
some cases, show traces of memory corruption
- Several file input focus stealing vulnerabilities
that could result in uploading of arbitrary files
provided their full path and file names are known.
- Several issues that allow scripts from page content
to escape from their sandboxed context and/or run
with chrome privileges, resulting in privilege
escalation, XSS, and/or remote code execution.
- An issue that could allow a malicious site to inject
newlines into the application's password store when
a user saves his password, resulting in corruption
of saved passwords for other sites.
- A directory traversal vulnerability via the
- A vulnerability involving 'designMode' frames that
may result in web browsing history and forward
- An information disclosure issue in the BMP
- A file action dialog tampering vulnerability
involving timer-enabled security dialogs.
- Mis-handling of locally-saved plaintext files.
- Possible disclosure of sensitive URL parameters,
such as session tokens, via the .href property of
stylesheet DOM nodes reflecting the final URI of
the stylesheet after following any 302 redirects.
- A failure to display a web forgery warning
dialog in cases where the entire contents of a page
are enclosed in a '<div>' with absolute positioning.
- Multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities
related to character encoding.
See also :
Upgrade to Firefox 220.127.116.11 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 30209 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now