This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Sun Dec 2 2007 Kai Engert <kengert at redhat.com> -
- SeaMonkey 1.1.7
- Mon Nov 5 2007 Kai Engert <kengert at redhat.com> -
- SeaMonkey 1.1.6
- Fri Oct 19 2007 Kai Engert <kengert at redhat.com> -
- SeaMonkey 1.1.5
- Fri Jul 27 2007 Martin Stransky <stransky at
redhat.com> - 1.1.3-2
- added pango patches
- Fri Jul 20 2007 Kai Engert <kengert at redhat.com> -
- SeaMonkey 1.1.3
- Thu May 31 2007 Kai Engert <kengert at redhat.com>
- SeaMonkey 1.1.2
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected seamonkey and / or seamonkey-debuginfo packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 29267 (fedora_2007-4106.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now