This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Wed Oct 24 2007 bbbush <bbbush.yuan at gmail.com> -
- build for firefox-22.214.171.124
- Sat Aug 11 2007 bbbush <bbbush.yuan at gmail.com> -
- update to 1.0.0
- update License field to GPLv2
- Sat Jul 21 2007 bbbush <bbbush.yuan at gmail.com> -
- fix desktop file
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected chmsee and / or chmsee-debuginfo packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 27790 (fedora_2007-2679.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now