This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- multiple security issues fixed
- Wireshark could crash when dissecting an HTTP chunked
- Wireshark could crash while reading iSeries capture
- Wireshark could exhaust system memory while reading a
malformed DCP ETSI packet
- Wireshark could loop excessively while reading a
malformed SSL packet
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected wireshark, wireshark-debuginfo and / or
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 27686 (fedora_2007-0982.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now