This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Sun Apr 8 2007 Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com>
- xserver-CVE-2007-1003.patch: Fix CVE-2007-1003 in
- xorg-x11-server-1.0.1-intel-bridge-fix.patch: Backport
an Intel PCI bridge fix from FC6.
- Tue Jan 9 2007 Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com>
- xorg-xserver-1.0.1-dbe-render.diff: CVE #2006-6101.
- Fri Jun 30 2006 Mike A. Harris <mharris at redhat.com>
- Standardize on using lowercase 'fcN' in Release field
to denote the OS release the package is being built
for in all erratum from now on, as this is the
official Fedora packaging guideline recommended way
that the new 'dist' tag uses:
- Remove various rpm spec file macros from the changelog
which were inadvertently added over time. (#197281)
- Mon Jun 26 2006 Mike A. Harris <mharris at redhat.com>
- Updated build dependency to require
mesa-source-6.4.2-6.FC5.3 minimum for DRI enabled
builds to fix numerous bug reports on x86_64 including
- Added xorg-x11-server-1.0.1-setuid.diff to fix setuid
- Bump xtrans dependency to '>= 1.0.0-3.2.FC5.0' for
setuid fix in xtrans.
- Added 'BuildRequires: freetype-devel >= 2.1.9-1,
zlib-devel' so that the package will build now in
brew/mock for erratum.
- Fri May 19 2006 Mike A. Harris <mharris at redhat.com>
- Enable alpha, sparc, sparc64 architectures to be
buildable (untested, but feel free to submit patches
in bugzilla if it does not work right)
- Add missing SBUS header for sparc architecture (#187357)
- Fri May 5 2006 Mike A. Harris <mharris at redhat.com>
security fix from 1.0.1-9.fc5.1.1 release from
embargoed branch of CVS to FC-5 branch.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 25027 (fedora_2007-424.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now