This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Thu Feb 22 2007 Martin Stransky <stransky at redhat.com>
- Update to 220.127.116.11
- Wed Dec 20 2006 Christopher Aillon <caillon at
redhat.com> - 18.104.22.168-1
- Update to 22.214.171.124
- Tue Nov 7 2006 Christopher Aillon <caillon at
redhat.com> - 126.96.36.199-1
- Update to 188.8.131.52
- Fix up a few items in the download manager
- Use the bullet character for password fields.
- Add pango printing patch from Behdad.
- Wed Sep 13 2006 Christopher Aillon <caillon at
redhat.com> - 184.108.40.206-1
- Update to 220.127.116.11
- Bring in pango patches from rawhide to fix MathML and
- Tue Aug 8 2006 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com>
- Use dist tag
- Thu Aug 3 2006 Kai Engert <kengert at redhat.com> -
- Update to 18.104.22.168
- Thu Jul 27 2006 Christopher Aillon <caillon at
redhat.com> - 22.214.171.124-1.1.fc5
- Update to 126.96.36.199
- Wed Jun 14 2006 Kai Engert <kengert at redhat.com> -
- Force 'gmake -j1' on ppc ppc64 s390 s390x
- Mon Jun 12 2006 Kai Engert <kengert at redhat.com> -
- Firefox 188.8.131.52
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected firefox and / or firefox-debuginfo packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 24716 (fedora_2007-281.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now