This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Mon May 22 2006 Tom Lane <tgl at redhat.com>
- Update to PostgreSQL 8.0.8 (includes fixes for
CVE-2006-2313, CVE-2006-2314; see bug #192173)
- Update to jdbc driver build 316
- Suppress noise from chcon, per bug #187744
- Repair extraneous quote in pgtcl configure script ...
odd that bash didn't use to spit up on this.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 24112 (fedora_2006-579.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now