This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Fri Oct 27 2006 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- security fix release.
- ruby-1.8.5-cgi-CVE-2006-5467.patch: fix a CGI
multipart parsing bug that causes the denial of
- Sun Oct 1 2006 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> -
- rebuilt for unwind info generation, broken in
- Tue Sep 26 2006 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- fixed rbconfig.rb to refer to DESTDIR for sitearchdir.
- Mon Aug 28 2006 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- New upstream release.
- removed the unnecessary patches :
- build with --enable-pthread except on ppc.
- ruby-1.8.5-hash-memory-leak.patch: backported from CVS
to fix a memory leak on Hash. [ruby-talk:211233]
- Mon Aug 7 2006 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- owns sitearchdir. (#201208)
- Thu Jul 20 2006 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- security fixes [CVE-2006-3694]
- ruby-1.8.4-fix-insecure-dir-operation.patch :
fixed the insecure operations in the certain
safe-level restrictions. (#199538)
- ruby-1.8.4-fix-alias-safe-level.patch: fixed to not
bypass the certain safe-level restrictions. (#199543)
- Wed Jul 12 2006 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> -
- Mon Jun 19 2006 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- fixed the wrong file list again. moved tcltk library
into ruby-tcltk. (#195872)
- Thu Jun 8 2006 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- ruby-deprecated-sitelib-search-path.patch: correct the
order of search path.
- Wed Jun 7 2006 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- exclude ppc64 to make ruby-mode package. right now
emacs.ppc64 isn't provided and buildsys became much
- ruby-deprecated-sitelib-search-path.patch: applied to
add more search path for backward compatibility.
- added byacc to BuildReq. (#194161)
- Wed May 17 2006 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- ruby-deprecated-search-path.patch: added the
deprecated installation paths to the search path for
the backward compatibility.
- added a Provides: ruby(abi) to ruby-libs.
- ruby-1.8.4-64bit-pack.patch: backport patch from
upstream to fix unpack('l') not working on 64bit arch
and integer overflow on template 'w'. (#189350)
- updated License tag to be more comfortable, and with a
pointer to get more details, like Python package does.
- clean up.
[plus 360 lines in the Changelog]
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.1
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.3
Public Exploit Available : false