This script is Copyright (C) 2005-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Fri Aug 26 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Better identify local builds. (#159696)
- Fix disk/net dump & netconsole. (#152586)
- Fix up sleeping in invalid context in sym2 driver.
- Fix 'semaphore is not ready' error in snd-intel8x0m.
- Restore hwclock functionality on some systems.
- Merge patches proposed for 188.8.131.52
- Fix typo in ALPS driver.
- Fix 'No sense' error with Transcend USB key. (#162559)
- Fix up ide-scsi check for medium not present.
- powernow-k8 driver update from 2.6.13rc7
- Tue Aug 23 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Work around AMD x86-64 errata 122.
- Thu Aug 18 2005 David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at redhat.com>
- Don't probe 8250 ports on ppc32 unless they're in the
- Enable ISDN, 8250 console, i8042 keyboard controller
- Audit updates from git tree
- Tue Aug 16 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Restrict ipsec socket policy loading to CAP_NET_ADMIN.
- Mon Aug 15 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Fix module_verify_elf check that rejected valid .ko
- Thu Aug 11 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Audit speedup in syscall path.
- Update to a newer ACPI drop.
- Wed Aug 10 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Reenable 586-smp builds. (Another FC4 change that
- Fri Aug 5 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Sync with FC4 update.
- Add Appletouch support.
- Audit updates. In particular, don't printk audit
messages that are passed from userspace when auditing
- update to final 184.108.40.206 patchset.
- ACPI update to 20050729.
- Disable experimental ACPI HOTKEY driver. (#163355)
- Thu Aug 4 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Enable Amiga partition support. (#149802)
- Wed Aug 3 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Silence some messages from PowerMac thermal driver.
- nfs server intermitently claimed ENOENT on existing
files or directories. (#150759)
- Stop usbhid driver incorrectly claiming Wireless
Security Lock as a mouse. (#147479)
[plus 8 lines in the Changelog]
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 19723 (fedora_2005-821.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now