This script is Copyright (C) 2005-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Fri Aug 26 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Better identify local builds. (#159696)
- Fix disk/net dump & netconsole. (#152586)
- Fix up sleeping in invalid context in sym2 driver.
- Fix 'semaphore is not ready' error in snd-intel8x0m.
- Restore hwclock functionality on some systems.
- Merge patches proposed for 18.104.22.168
- Fix typo in ALPS driver.
- Fix 'No sense' error with Transcend USB key. (#162559)
- Fix up ide-scsi check for medium not present.
- powernow-k8 driver update from 2.6.13rc7.
- Tue Aug 23 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Work around AMD x86-64 errata 122.
- Tue Aug 23 2005 Rik van Riel <riel at redhat.com>
- upgrade to today's Xen snapshot
- Mon Aug 22 2005 Rik van Riel <riel at redhat.com>
- make sure that the vsyscall-note is linked in so the
right glibc is used
- Sun Aug 21 2005 Rik van Riel <riel at redhat.com>
- fix the Xen vsyscall problem
- Thu Aug 18 2005 David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at redhat.com>
- Don't probe 8250 ports on ppc32 unless they're in the
- Enable ISDN, 8250 console, i8042 keyboard controller
- Audit updates from git tree
- Wed Aug 17 2005 Rik van Riel <riel at redhat.com>
- temporarily disable the vsyscall page for Xen
- Tue Aug 16 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Restrict ipsec socket policy loading to CAP_NET_ADMIN.
- Mon Aug 15 2005 Rik van Riel <riel at redhat.com>
- upgrade Xen to a newer version
- Mon Aug 15 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Fix module_verify_elf check that rejected valid .ko
- Thu Aug 11 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Audit speedup in syscall path.
- Update to a newer ACPI drop.
- Fri Aug 5 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- update to final 22.214.171.124 patchset.
- ACPI update to 20050729.
- Disable experimental ACPI HOTKEY driver. (#163355)
[plus 15 lines in the Changelog]
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 19722 (fedora_2005-820.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now