This script is Copyright (C) 2005-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Tue Feb 01 2005 Jay Fenlason <fenlason at redhat.com>
- Add more upstream patches, including fixes for bz#146783
Correct handling of oversized reply headers bz#146778
CVE-2005-0211 Buffer overflow in WCCP recvfrom() call
- Thu Jan 20 2005 Jay Fenlason <fenlason at redhat.com>
- Upgrade to 2.5.STABLE7 and 18 upstream patches.
- This includes fixes for CVE-2005-0094 CVE-2005-0095
CVE-2004-0096 and CVE-2004-0097. This closes bz#145543
- This obsoletes Ulrich Drepper's -nonbl patch.
- Add a triggerin on samba-common to make
/var/cache/samba/winbindd_privileged accessible so
that ntlm_auth will work. This fixes bz#103726
- Mon Oct 18 2004 Jay Fenlason <fenlason at redhat.com>
- include patch from Ulrich Drepper <drepper at
redhat.com> to stop problems with O_NONBLOCK. This
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected squid and / or squid-debuginfo packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 16288 (fedora_2005-105.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now