This script is Copyright (C) 2004-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Tue Dec 14 2004 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com>
- apply the patch to fix Konqueror Window Injection
Vulnerability #142510 CVE-2004-1158, Thanks to KDE
- Security Advisory: plain text password exposure, #142487
thanks to KDE security team
- Tue Sep 07 2004 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com>
- add patch to fix KDE trash always full #122988
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected kdelibs, kdelibs-debuginfo and / or kdelibs-devel
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 15977 (fedora_2004-548.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now