InformationTo support an organization's user account policies, guidelines, or standards, including governances, the following functionality is now supported with ONTAP 9:
- Configuring password policies to enforce a minimum number of digits, lowercase characters, or uppercase characters
- Requiring a delay after a failed login attempt
- Defining the account inactive limit
- Expiring a user account
- Displaying a password expiry warning message
- Notifying about an invalid login
NOTE: Nessus has provided the target output to assist in reviewing the benchmark to ensure target compliance.
SolutionConfigurable settings are managed by using the security login role config modify command.