InformationThis control ensures that the device firmware remains current.
1. Connect the device to the computer.
2. Open iTunes.
3. Click on the device under 'Devices' in the source list.
4. Click on Check for Update.
5. Click Download and Install.
6. Do not disconnect the device until the update is finished.
Using Over-the-Air Update:
1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap General.
3. Tap Software Update.
4. iOS will automatically check for available updates. If an update is available, tap Download when prompted to download the update.
5. Once the download has completed, tap Install to update the iOS.
6. Do not power off the device until the update is finished.