This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mac OS X host contains a web browser that is affected by
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote Mac OS X host is a
version prior to 31.0.1650.48. It is, therefore, affected by multiple
- Various, unspecified errors exist. (CVE-2013-2931)
- Use-after-free errors exist related to speech input
elements, media elements, 'id' attribute strings, DOM
ranges, and libjingle. (CVE-2013-6621, CVE-2013-6622,
CVE-2013-6624, CVE-2013-6625, CVE-2013-6631)
- Out-of-bounds read errors exist in SVG and HTTP
parsing. (CVE-2013-6623, CVE-2013-6627)
- An address bar URI-spoofing vulnerability exists that is
related to interstitial warnings. (CVE-2013-6626)
- A certificate validation security bypass issue exists
during TLS renegotiation. (CVE-2013-6628)
- A memory corruption error exists in the libjpeg and
libjpeg-turbo libraries when memory is uninitialized
when decoding images with missing SOS data.
- A memory corruption error exists in the 'jdmarker.c'
source file in the libjpeg-turbo library when processing
Huffman tables. (CVE-2013-6630)
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 31.0.1650.48 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: MacOS X Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 70917 ()
Bugtraq ID: 636676366963670636716367263673636746367563676636776367863679
CVE ID: CVE-2013-2931CVE-2013-6621CVE-2013-6622CVE-2013-6623CVE-2013-6624CVE-2013-6625CVE-2013-6626CVE-2013-6627CVE-2013-6629CVE-2013-6628CVE-2013-6630CVE-2013-6631
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.