This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Updated to icedtea-web 1.4.1 New in release 1.4.1 (2013-XX-YY) :
- Improved and cleaned Temporary internet files panel
- PR1465 - java.io.FileNotFoundException while trying to
download a JAR file
- PR1473 - javaws should not depend on name of local
- PR854: Resizing an applet several times causes 100%
- CVE-2012-4540, RH869040: Heap-based buffer overflow
after triggering event attached to applet
- reproducers tests are enabled in dist-tarball
- application context support for OpenJDK build 25 and
- small patches into rhino support and
- PR1533: Inherit jnlp.packEnabled and
jnlp.versionEnabled like other properties
- add icedtea-web man page
- make check enabled again
- should be build for non-standart archs
- removed unused multilib arches
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected icedtea-web package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.9
Public Exploit Available : false