This script is Copyright (C) 2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Scientific Linux host is missing a security update.
The tzdata package contains data files with rules for various time
zones around the world.
This updated package addresses the following changes to Daylight
Saving Time (DST) observations and to time zones :
- Bangladesh changed their clock back to Standard Time on
December 31, 2009. (BZ#550570, BZ#551446, BZ#552300)
- Argentina did not enter DST on October 18, 2009.
- San Luis changed its time zone from UTC-4 to UTC-3 on
- the end of Daylight Saving Time in Syria changed to the
last Friday in October.
- Kemerovo Oblast in Russia will change its time zone on
March 28, 2010 to the newly-created Asia/Novokuznetsk
- local times for three Australian research stations in
Antarctica were updated.
- Fiji plans to re-introduce DST from November 29th, 2009
to April 25th, 2010.
All users, especially those in the locale affected by these time
changes and users interacting with people or systems in the affected
locale, are advised to upgrade to this updated package, which adds
See also :
Update the affected tzdata package.
Risk factor :