This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote application server may be affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.0 before Fix Pack 23 appears to be
running on the remote host. As such, it is potentially affected by
the following vulnerabilities :
- A security exposure when using WS-Security could result
in a user gaining elevated privileges in applications
using JAX-RPC. (PM45181 / CVE-2011-1377)
- SSL client certificate authentication can be bypassed
when all of the following are true (PM52351) :
- SSL is enabled with 'SSLEnable'
- SSL client authentication is enabled with
'SSLClientAuth required_reset'. This is not enabled
by default. Also note, 'SSLClientAuth required' is
- SSLv2 has not been disabled with
- 'SSLClientAuthRequire' is not enabled
- Unspecified cross-site scripting issues exist related to
the administrative console. (PM52274, PM53132)
- An error exists related to 'Application Snoop Servlet'
and missing access controls. This error can allow
sensitive information to be disclosed. (PM56183)
- An issue related to the weak randomization of Java hash
data structures can allow a remote attacker to cause a
denial of service with maliciously crafted POST requests.
See also :
If using WebSphere Application Server, apply Fix Pack 23 (184.108.40.206) or
Otherwise, if using embedded WebSphere Application Server packaged with
Tivoli Directory Server, apply the latest recommended eWAS fix pack.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: Web Servers
Nessus Plugin ID: 59728 ()
Bugtraq ID: 503105144152721527225272453755
CVE ID: CVE-2011-1377CVE-2012-0193CVE-2012-0716CVE-2012-0717CVE-2012-0720CVE-2012-2170
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.