This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows host has an application that is affected by
The version of HP Data Protector installed on the remote Windows host
is affected by one or more of the following vulnerabilities :
- Multiple denial of service vulnerabilities exist in the
'data protect inet' service. (CVE-2011-1514,
- A buffer overflow vulnerability exists in the 'data
protector inet' service that can be exploited via
- A buffer overflow vulnerability exists in the inet
service that could result in code execution via a
request containing crafted parameters. (CVE-2011-1865)
See also :
1. Upgrade to Data Protector A.06.20 or later.
2. Enable encrypted control communication services on cell server and
all clients in cell.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.3
Public Exploit Available : true