This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
This release includes the latest Subversion release, fixing several
- improve svnsync handling of dir copies
- hide unreadable dirs in mod_dav_svn's GET response
- make 'svnmucc propsetf' actually work
- limit memory fragmentation in svnserve
- fix 'svn export' regression from 1.6.13
- fix 'svn export' mistakenly uri-encodes paths
- fix server-side memory leaks triggered by 'blame -g'
- prevent crash in mod_dav_svn when using SVNParentPath
- allow 'log -g' to continue in the face of invalid
- filter unreadable paths for 'svn ls' and 'svn co'
- fix abort in 'svn blame -g'
- fix file handle leak in ruby bindings
- remove check for 1.7-style working copies
See also :
Update the affected subversion package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.9
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 51565 ()
Bugtraq ID: 45655
CVE ID: CVE-2010-4539CVE-2010-4644
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.