This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote application server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0 before Fix Pack 41 for 6.0.2
appears to be running on the remote host. As such, it is reportedly
affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified cross-site scripting vulnerability in the
Administration Console. (PK97376)
- An error when defining a wsadmin scripting
'J2CConnectionFactory' object results in passwords being
stored unencrypted in the resources.xml file. (PK95089)
- An error related to the ORB ListenerThread could allow
remote, authenticated users to cause a denial of service.
- WS-Security processing problems with PKIPath and
PKCS#7 tokens could lead to a security bypass
- An OutOfMemory condition related to the
Deployment Manager and nodeagent cause lead to a
denial of service. (PM05663)
See also :
Apply Fix Pack 41 for version 6.0.2 (184.108.40.206) or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 3.2
Public Exploit Available : false