How to Buy
This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote application server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.0 before Fix Pack 1 appears to be
running on the remote host. As such, it is reportedly affected by
- The PerfServlet code writes sensitive information in
the 'systemout.log' and ffdc files, provided
Performance Monitoring Infrastructure (PMI) is enabled.
- A vulnerability in feature pack for web services could
lead to information disclosure due to 'userNameToken'.
- A user locked by the underlying OS may be able to
authenticate via the administrative console. (PK67909)
- Web authentication options 'Authenticate when any URI is
accessed' and 'Use available authentication data when an
unprotected URI is accessed' are ignored. Servlets with
with no security constraints are not authenticated and
usernames with '@' symbol fail to authenticate.
- WS-Security in JAX-WS does not remove UsernameTokens
from client cache on failed logins. (PK72435)
- WSPolicy discloses password in SOAP messages even though
IDAssertion.isUsed is set to true, and a simple user
name token policyset is used. (PK73573)
- SSL traffic is routed over unencrypted TCP routes.
- By sending a specially crafted request, it may be
possible for a remote attacker to gain access to
certain JSP pages that require authorization.
See also :
Apply Fix Pack 1 (22.214.171.124) or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.1
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.4
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: Web Servers
Nessus Plugin ID: 35082 ()
Bugtraq ID: 326793370033879
CVE ID: CVE-2009-0504CVE-2008-5411CVE-2008-5412CVE-2008-5413CVE-2008-5414CVE-2009-0434CVE-2009-0438
Nessus Professional: Scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreNessus Cloud: The power of Nessus for teams – from the cloud
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.