This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote web server hosts a job scheduling / management system that
is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
The remote web server hosts a version of Jenkins or Jenkins Enterprise
that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A flaw in the Xstream library Jenkins uses for its XML
API could be utilized by a malicious user to execute
arbitrary code. (CVE-2013-7285)
- The CLI job creation functionality is affected by a
directory traversal vulnerability that could allow an
authenticated user to overwrite files and gain elevated
- The Winstone servlet is vulnerable to session
- A session fixation vulnerability that could be exploited
by cookie tampering.
- Multiple information disclosure vulnerabilities.
- Multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities.
See also :
Upgrade to Jenkins 1.551 / 1.532.2, Jenkins Enterprise 1.509.5.1 /
1.532.2.2 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 9.0
Public Exploit Available : true