How to Buy
This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote web server hosts a job scheduling / management system that
is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
The remote web server hosts a version of Jenkins or Jenkins Enterprise
that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A flaw in the default markup formatter allows cross-site
scripting via the Description field in the user
- A security bypass vulnerability allows remote
authenticated attackers to change configurations and
execute arbitrary jobs. (CVE-2013-7285, CVE-2013-7330,
- An unspecified flaw in the Winstone servlet allows
remote attackers to hijack sessions. (CVE-2014-2060)
- An input control flaw in 'PasswordParameterDefinition'
allows remote attackers to disclose sensitive
information including passwords. (CVE-2014-2061)
- A security bypass vulnerability due to API tokens not
being invalidated when a user is deleted.
- An unspecified flaw allows remote attackers to conduct
clickjacking attacks. (CVE-2014-2063)
- An information disclosure vulnerability in the
'loadUserByUsername' function allows remote attackers
to determine whether a user exists via vectors related
to failed login attempts. (CVE-2014-2064)
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability due to improper
input validation to the 'iconSize' cookie.
- A session fixation vulnerability allows remote attackers
to hijack web sessions. (CVE-2014-2066)
- An information disclosure vulnerability in the 'doIndex'
function in 'hudson/util/RemotingDiagnostics.java'
allows remote authenticated users with the
'ADMINISTRATOR' permission to obtain sensitive
information via heapDump. (CVE-2014-2068)
See also :
Upgrade to Jenkins 1.551 / 1.532.2 or Jenkins Enterprise 1.509.5.1 /
1.532.2.2 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 9.0
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: CGI abuses
Nessus Plugin ID: 72685 ()
Bugtraq ID: 6441464760656946571865720
CVE ID: CVE-2013-5573CVE-2013-7285CVE-2013-7330CVE-2014-2058CVE-2014-2060CVE-2014-2061CVE-2014-2062CVE-2014-2063CVE-2014-2064CVE-2014-2065CVE-2014-2066CVE-2014-2068
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & more
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.