The remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
Versions of Google Chrome earlier than 9.0.597.84 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A minor sandbox leak exists in stat(). Note this issue only affects Google Chrome on Mac OS. (429889)
- A use-after-free issue exists in image loading. (55381)
- An unspecified issue exists relating to cross-origin drag and drop. (59081)
- A browser crash can occur when handling extensions with a missing key. (62791)
- A browser crash issue exists relating to the PDF event handler. (64051)
- An unspecified issue exists relating t the merging of autofill profiles. (65669)
- A potential crash exists in the Mac OS 10.5 SSL libraries. Note that this issue only affects Google Chrome on Mac OS. (66931)
- A browser crash issue exists relating to bad volume settings (68244)
- A race condition exists in audio handling. (69195)
Upgrade to Google Chrome 9.0.597.84 or later.