Tenable Solutions for the Cyber Hygiene Campaign
Are you meeting the top 5 priorities for better cyber health?
The Center for Internet Security (CIS) and the Council on CyberSecurity (CCS), working with the National Governors Association Governors Homeland Security Advisors Council, launched a security awareness initiative called the Cyber Hygiene Campaign. This campaign for state, local, tribal, and territorial governments is a multi-year effort to provide a low-cost program to achieve immediate and effective defenses against cyber attacks.
The Cyber Hygiene Campaign focuses on 5 priorities that are proven to improve security and offer the most protection against cyber threats. Read how SecurityCenter Continuous View’s proactive continuous monitoring aids in meeting the campaign’s top 5 priorities for better cyber health by filling out the form for your free whitepaper download.
The top 5 priorities for better cyber health are:
- Count: Know what's connected to and running on your network
- Configure: Implement key security settings to help protect your systems
- Control: Limit and manage who has admin privileges for security settings
- Patch: Regularly update applications, software, and operating systems
- Repeat: Regularly revisit the top priorities to form a solid cyber security foundation