IDC Analyst Connection: Creating a Secure Development Environment
Answers to five questions that are top-of-mind for infosec leaders today.
The challenge of secure DevOps is top of mind for many infosec and IT leaders. To help you understand the latest trends, Tenable reached out to Christina Richmond, Program Director for IDC’s Security Services Research Group, for her answers to the following five questions:
- How do organizations ensure that the security team adapts seamlessly to development processes and tools to create a cohesive program?
- What are some common mistakes you see companies make when attempting to integrate their DevOps and security processes?
- How can security leaders assist organizations with making the transition to secure DevOps?
- In the world of agile methodologies and DevOps, how do security teams need to evolve to be more effective in managing cyber risk?
- What are some examples of secure DevOps principles among cloud native technologies?
Written for infosec leaders responsible for integrating security into DevOps, this brief report offers answers you can put to work now. Download and share it with your developer peers today.