Tenable 2016 Cybersecurity Assurance Report Card: Key Insights and Takeaways - EMEA
Benchmark Yourself Against Your Peers
Using the right critical security metrics can help security leaders better analyze security program effectiveness, identify gaps, and communicate more effectively in ways that drive action.
The inaugural Cybersecurity Assurance Report Card, created by Tenable in partnership with the CyberEdge Group, is based on an analysis of 504 survey responses from enterprise IT security professionals in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Covering a wide range of issues related to enterprise IT security risk assessment and security assurance, this report helps you benchmark your organization’s security practices with those of your peers.
Join us for 2016 Cybersecurity Assurance Report Card: Key Insights and Takeaways, a webinar for metrics-focused security experts hosted by Cris Thomas, Strategist at Tenable Network Security, Steve Piper, CEO of CyberEdge Group, and Gavin Millard, EMEA Technical Director at Tenable.
This webinar will offer insights that address questions such as:
- How do you know if you’re accurately measuring the effectiveness of your security investments?
- Do you have the data and tools you need to accurately convey security risks to your company’s executive team and board of directors?
- How well do your company’s executives and board truly understand the cyber security risks your company is facing?
- How optimistic should you really be about your organization’s ability to defend itself against cyberattacks?
- How do your challenges compare with those of your peers?
You can’t improve what you can’t measure. Measuring the right critical security metrics can help you better analyze security program effectiveness, identify gaps, and communicate in ways that drive action. By attending this webinar, you will gain deeper insights into the report’s findings and takeaways. You will also learn more about the security metrics you can use to benchmark and compare your organization with industry peers.