Pass or Fail? Why are some Vulnerability Management programs more successful than others?
5 Guidelines to Improve Your Success
Vulnerability Management is not a new concept. In fact, tens of thousands of organizations worldwide are using vulnerability management solutions. Yet some, using the exact same products, are more successful than others. Why?
Listen as Bill Olson discusses:
- What makes vulnerability management programs fail
- Why patching doesn’t happen
- What makes vulnerability management programs work
- What IT is focusing on vs. what they should be
- How to think different to get different results
Vice President, Product Management, Tenable