Why Vulnerability Priority Rating helps address the organization’s true business risk (LATAM)
- Exposure Management
- Predictive Prioritization
- Risk-based Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Security Center
- Tenable Security Center Plus
A strong vulnerability plan should include a complete assessment of every hardware and software asset in all computing environments (IT, mobile, cloud and operational technologies), before they can be fully protected.
Discovery, assessment, prioritization and reporting capabilities, are impacting organization effectiveness and most of the time security teams waste the majority of their time chasing after the wrong issues, while missing many of the most critical vulnerabilities that pose the greatest risk to the business.
In this Tenable Security briefing session you will:
- Understand business environment and contextuality
- Prioritize vulnerabilities and assets
- Measure key Risk-based Vulnerability Management (RBVM) KPIs
And, get your questions answered during live Q&A.
Chief Product Officer, Tenable