How Secure Are Your Web Applications?
Learn how to secure your essential web apps using automated, accurate and effective web application scanning from Tenable.
There are a number of factors increasing cyber risk at the web application layer. DevOps and cloud are in the mix. A bigger issue: web apps are the primary way customers interact with your organization. They’re essential to your business, highly visible and unfortunately, a primary source of data breaches.
To learn how you can evolve your vulnerability management practices and improve web app cyber hygiene, join us for: “How Secure Are Your Web Applications?” 2pm ET, February 20, 2019.
Through discussion and demonstration this webinar will cover the following topics:
- Expanding your vulnerability focus to support both OWASP and CVEs
- Eliminating blind spots by leveraging automation for frequent, ongoing scans
- Enhancing your productivity by taking advantage of scan management and reporting capabilities in Tenable web app scanning
- Closing the Cyber Exposure gap by securing the full application security stack
- And, we’ll answer your questions during live Q&A
All information security professionals interested in and responsible for strengthening the security of web applications are encouraged to attend this webinar.
Save your spot. Register now.