Benchmark Like a Boss to Improve Your Security Program
Effectively measure and compare cyber risk across your organization and against industry peers to improve strategic decision-making and security posture.
Tenable recently introduced the Cyber Exposure Score to give you an accurate and actionable metric for quantifying cyber risk. The Cyber Exposure Score is especially valuable for benchmarking and driving positive change to your organization’s security posture.
By attending this webinar, you will gain insights into ways security leaders and practitioners are using benchmarking to measure and drive security program improvements. Topics covered will include:
- Understanding key inputs that comprise the Cyber Exposure Score and enable benchmarking
- Communicating security metrics in context to effectively engage executives and infosec and IT operations teams
- Comparing the effectiveness of your infosec operations across internal business units and against industry peers
- Determining how to better prioritize your efforts to reduce cyber risk
- And, get answers to your questions during live Q&A
Who should attend?
All infosec professionals and cybersecurity leaders interested in learning how to better calculate and compare cyber risk to improve strategic decision-making and security posture are encouraged to attend.
Vice President, Product Marketing