4 Failings of Vulnerability Management You Need to Fix for a More Secure 2020
Learn how you can identify and resolve common challenges, improving vulnerability management effectiveness across your entire attack surface
- Exposure Management
- Predictive Prioritization
- Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Security Center
- Tenable Security Center Plus
- Tenable Lumin
Talking with infosec professionals around the world, many are struggling to overcome most, if not all, of the following challenges: 1) attack surface blind spots, 2) vulnerability overload, 3) communicating risk to the business, and 4) trusting an open-loop process.
What about you?
To learn how you can diagnose and overcome these four challenges, join us at 11am GMT/1pm CEST/ 3pm GST, January 30, 2020 for, “4 Failings of Vulnerability Management You Need to Fix for a More Secure 2020.”
Topics covered during this webinar will include:
- How to recognize and address the four principal vuln management failings
- Why industry analysts, such as Forrester Research, recommend transitioning to risk-based vulnerability management
- A demonstration of how Tenable enables risk-based vulnerability management
- And, answers to your questions during live Q&A
Who should attend?
This webinar is intended for infosec professionals responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of vulnerability management efforts at their respective organizations.
Field Product Manager, Tenable