Automate, Simplify and Communicate ISO 27001/2 Conformance
Learn how Tenable helps you streamline and prioritize improvements in ISO 27001/2 conformance
If you’ve adopted ISO 27001/2 or are in the process adopting the framework, you may be seeking answers to the following questions:
- How can I automate and streamline assessment of the ISO 27002 technical controls?
- How do I communicate conformance to management and business partners?
- How can I leverage the ISO 27001/2 to spur and validate continuous program improvement?
These questions and others will be addressed by Ted Gary and Benjamin Carr during our upcoming webinar, "Automate Simplify and Communicate ISO 27001/2 Conformance," at 2pm ET Wednesday, October 5, 2016. By attending, you will learn how Tenable SecurityCenter Continuous View™ streamlines and prioritizes improvements in ISO 27001/2 conformance.
Topics covered will include:
- Streamlining conformance – automate assessment of ISO 27002 technical controls
- Fulfilling organization-wide reporting requirements using built-in, customizable Assurance Report Cards (ARCs) and dashboards
- Communicating results – use ARCs to map and translate ISO 27002 technical controls into language business executives and board members can understand
- Answers to your questions during a live Q&A session
This webinar will be most useful for security and compliance professionals responsible for evaluating, implementing and reporting on conformance with security frameworks and guidelines.
Technical Director of Strategy, Americas
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Tenable