Achieving Effective Cyber Hygiene with CIS Critical Security Controls 1-5
Pitfalls, Advice and Best Practices – a Discussion with Tony Sager
Foundational security controls are shared by many prominent security frameworks – and are an important starting point for achieving cybersecurity effectiveness and efficiency. While this is widely recognized, a recent survey sponsored by Tenable and the Center for Internet Security (CIS) suggests adoption of foundational controls, specifically the CIS Critical Security Controls 1 – 5, remains challenging for many organizations.
To help you realize the benefits of adopting the foundational CIS controls, join Tony Sager, Senior VP and Chief Evangelist, CIS, and Ted Gary, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Tenable Network Security at 2pm ET on January 18, 2017 for Achieving Effective Cyber Hygiene with Critical Controls 1-5. This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Brief review of the latest survey findings on foundational control adoption
- Quantitative and qualitative benefits of foundational control adoption
- Adoption barriers and best-practices for SMB, mid-market and enterprise organizations
- Advice for front line INFOSEC practitioners and leaders
- Answers to your specific questions during live Q&A
Formerly known as the SANS Top 20, the CIS Controls are built upon a set of five foundational controls that are fundamental to leading security frameworks and required for effective cyber hygiene. Learn how you can make them work for your organization. Watch this webinar now.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Tenable
Senior VP and Chief Evangelist, CIS