5 Global Trends That Will Impact Your Security Program in 2021
December 10, 2020 • 2:00:00 PM EST / 11:00:00 AM PST
Tune in for program and policy guidance for a more secure new year.
With 2020 almost in the history books (good riddance), we invite you to join us for a forward-looking discussion about five trends that will impact your security team in 2021.
During this webinar, Tenable's Adam Palmer, chief security strategist, and Jamie Brown, senior director of global government affairs, will share their predictions for evolving policies and practices, and offer guidance to help you navigate the year ahead.
Topics covered will include:
- EU NIS Directive and developing data privacy and security standards
- The evolution of work-from home and the disappearance of the security perimeter
- Critical infrastructure security and IT/OT convergence
- Lessons learned from beyond North America
- And, answers to your questions during live Q&A
Who should attend?
All infosec and IT professionals responsible for planning, executing and optimizing cybersecurity programs are encouraged to participate.
Save your spot. Register Now.