Anticipate likely attacks and proactively reduce your cyber risk with Tenable One.
You can now translate technical asset, vulnerability and threat data into clear business insights and actionable intelligence for security executives. Combine broad exposure coverage spanning IT assets, cloud resources, containers, web apps and identity platforms, with threat intelligence and data science from Tenable Research. Focus efforts to prevent likely attacks and accurately communicate cyber risk to support optimal business performance.
The World's Best Exposure Data Meets Generative AI for Exposure Management
For generative AI to truly revolutionize an exposure management program, you must have access to the most exceptional vulnerability and exposure context worldwide. This wealth of information plays a vital role in guiding decisions related to preventive security. Tenable’s Exposure Graph serves as the fundamental building block that drives ExposureAI
ExposureAI transforms your defense strategies by offering rapid analysis, decisive decision-making and unwavering guidance. With unmatched data and expertise from Tenable, ExposureAI empowers teams to navigate complexities, outmaneuver adversaries and embrace preventive security. Analysts master risk mitigation across the evolving attack surface, regardless of origin.
Get a Single, Unified View of Your Modern Attack Surface
Tenable One is an exposure management platform that combines risk-based vulnerability management, web application security, cloud security and identity security.
Tenable One helps your cybersecurity teams gain a unified view of all assets and associated software vulnerabilities, configuration vulnerabilities and entitlement vulnerabilities, whether on-prem or in the cloud, to understand where you are exposed to risk.
The platform helps security leaders anticipate the consequences of a cyber attack by drawing upon the industry’s largest data set and understanding relationships between assets, exposures, privileges and threats across an attack path.
Security executives and business leaders have a centralized and business-aligned view of cyber risk. Clear KPIs show progress over time with benchmarking against external peers. The platform provides actionable insights into your overall cyber risk, with the ability to drill into departmental or operational units.
Proactively Address and Manage Your Cyber Risk
Tenable One enables exposure management for all of your assets, everywhere, so you can better understand your cyber risks and make actionable decisions to address them. It also measures the maturity of your foundational security processes, including how effective the security team is at identifying critical flaws and how quickly they remediate issues to reduce risk.
Quantify Your Exposure
Exposure View enables focused security efforts through clear, concise insight into your organization’s security exposure through a unified global exposure score drawn from a variety of different data sources.
It helps answer such critical questions as:
- How secure are we?
- Where do we stand in our preventative and mitigation efforts?
- How are we doing over time?
- What are the key events?
Eliminate Attack Paths
Attack path visualization and prioritization capabilities provide a pre-emptively focused response to remove the paths attackers may take. It performs this function by mapping critical risks to the MITRE ATT&CK framework to visualize all viable attack paths continuously — both on-prem and in the cloud. Answering such questions as, “What are all of the assets that can be impacted if an attacker exploits CVE-2021-1337?” and “Which users or devices can access my most sensitive business assets?”
See Everything -
Eliminate Blind Spots
Comprehensive Asset Inventory provides full visibility into all assets and exposures regardless of data source (vulnerability management, web app security, cloud security and active directory security, etc.). This centralized view streamlines analysis, simplifies reporting and helps you take action faster.
Compare cyber risk between business units or locations internally, and against industry peers externally, to determine where and when to make key human and financial investments.
Tenable One FAQ
Tenable One is an Exposure Management Platform to help organizations gain visibility across the modern attack surface, focus efforts to prevent likely attacks and accurately communicate cyber risk to support optimal business performance.
The platform combines the broadest vulnerability coverage spanning IT assets, cloud resources, containers, web apps and identity systems, builds on the speed and breadth of vulnerability coverage from Tenable Research and adds comprehensive analytics to prioritize actions and communicate cyber risk. Tenable One allows organizations to:
- Gain comprehensive visibility across the modern attack surface
- Anticipate threats and prioritize efforts to prevent attacks
- Communicate cyber risk to make better decisions
ExposureAI is how Tenable uses AI (generative artificial intelligence, deep learning, AI and machine learning) to fuel our exposure management capabilities. Tenable has been using artificial intelligence and machine learning for years, with capabilities such as Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR), Predictive Scoring and other research-driven tools. ExposureAI is the next step using generative AI for preventive security with the following use cases:
- Explain: Derive succinct guidance to better understand product findings.
- Search: Simplify search across your asset inventory for complete visibility.
- Action: Proactively deliver insights for actions with the most impact.
Tenable Exposure Graph is the unified data platform in Tenable One that aggregates, normalizes and stores asset, exposure and threat data across IT assets, cloud resources, web applications and identity systems. Exposure Graph contains the largest repository of contextual exposure data in the world, which powers ExposureAI insights and our exposure management products.
Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR): Released in 2019, VPR incorporates machine learning-based algorithms to identify vulnerabilities most likely to be exploited in the short term, analyzing each vulnerability daily to predict the likelihood of an exploit actually being used against it.
Operating System (OS) Prediction: Released in 2020, OS Prediction leverages machine learning-based algorithms to predict an unauthenticated asset’s operating system via host response to TCP packet data in order to increase assessment and inventory accuracy.
Predictive Scoring: Released in 2020, Predictive Scoring incorporates machine learning-based algorithms to predict an asset's risk from limited, unauthenticated scan data using data derived from authenticated scans and exposure characteristics of similar assets.
Generative AI Research Tools: Tenable Research developed and released four generative AI-based research tools to help improve efficiency and effectiveness in processes, such as reverse engineering, code debugging, web app security and visibility into cloud-based tools.
Tenable Identity Exposure: Released in 2023, Tenable Identity Exposure incorporates AI-based methods to provide a unified view of all user identities and entitlement risks across on-prem and cloud environments.
Tenable One includes the following Tenable products. The full functionality of each of these products is included in Tenable One.
- Tenable Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Web App Scanning
- Tenable Cloud Security
- Tenable Identity Exposure
- Tenable Lumin
- Exposure View: Enables focused security efforts through clear, concise insight into your organization’s security exposure answering such critical questions as “how secure are we” and “where do we stand in our preventative and mitigation efforts?” “how are we doing over time?” and “what are the key events?”
- Tag Performance: Addresses which tags make up an exposure card and how much that group of assets contributes to a given exposure score.
- Attack Path Analysis: With more than 150 supported attack techniques, Attack Path Analysis gives security practitioners a glimpse into the attacker mindset. It continuously monitors gaps across endpoint, identity and cloud to proactively visualize attack paths and mitigate high-risk exposures. It performs this function by mapping critical risks to the MITRE ATT&CK framework to visualize all viable attack paths continuously — both on-prem and in the cloud.
- Asset Inventory: Centralized view of all assets, including IT, cloud, Active Directory (AD) and web apps, with the ability to create specific asset tags from a variety of sources.
- External Attack Surface Management (EASM): Provides insight into the external attack surface, empowering your organization to identify and reduce risks from the attacker’s perspective.
- Custom Exposure Cards: Enables concise, flexible communication of specific security insights.
- News: Integration with Tenable Research blogs allow for creation of custom exposure cards that reflect cyber security developments.
Lumin’s Cyber Exposure Score (CES) is derived from vulnerability prioritization and asset criticality scores. The Exposure View score in Tenable One is derived from the CES score along with inputs from data derived from the other products contained within Tenable One - including cloud, identity, web application security and attack surface management.
Yes. There are two versions.
- a. Tenable One Standard is comprised of:
Tenable Vulnerability Management, Tenable Web App Scanning, Tenable Cloud Security, Tenable Identity Exposure, Tenable Lumin & Exposure View & Asset Inventory
- b. Tenable One Enterprise is comprised of all features in Tenable One Standard plus:
Attack Path Analysis for breach & attack mitigation and External Attack Surface Management for insight into the external attack surface, allowing organizations to identify and reduce risks from the attacker’s perspective.
Yes, add-on SKUs are available for additional cloud scanners for WAS and Enterprise Attack Surface Management (ASM) daily frequency. Tenable One Enterprise provides customers with visibility of their internet-connected assets on a bi-weekly basis. With Tenable One Enterprise ASM Daily, the frequency is extended, giving customers a daily refresh rate for an up-to-date view of their external attack surface.
Yes, Tenable One is mainly a cloud-based solution. However, customers can deploy their vulnerability management assets in the cloud with Tenable Vulnerability Management and/or on-premises with Tenable Security Center Plus.
Get Started with Tenable One
Two Tenable One packages to fit your needs: Tenable One Standard and Tenable One Enterprise. The Tenable One Enterprise edition adds critical features such as attack pathways and attack surface management (ASM).