This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Mozilla-nss was updated to 3.28.4 to fix the following issues :
Security issues :
- CVE-2016-9574: Allow use of session tickets when there
is no ticket wrapping key (boo#1015499, bmo#1320695)
Non security issues :
- A rare crash when initializing an SSL socket fails has
been fixed (bmo#1342358)
- Rare crashes in the base 64 decoder and encoder were
- A carry over bug in the RNG was fixed (bmo#1345089)
- Fixed hash computation (boo#1030071, bmo#1348767)
This update also contains a rebuild of java-1_8_0-openjdk as the java
security provider is very closely tied to the mozilla nss API.
See also :
Update the affected mozilla-nss packages.
Risk factor :