This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update to Chromium 57.0.2987.133 fixes the following issues
- CVE-2017-5055: Use after free in printing
- CVE-2017-5054: Heap buffer overflow in V8
- CVE-2017-5052: Bad cast in Blink
- CVE-2017-5056: Use after free in Blink
- CVE-2017-5053: Out of bounds memory access in V8
The following packaging changes are included :
- No longer claim to provide browser(npapi)
See also :
Update the affected Chromium packages.
Risk factor :