This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related
Google Chrome Releases reports :
5 security fixes in this release, including :
-  Critical CVE-2017-5055: Use after free in printing. Credit
to Wadih Matar
-  High CVE-2017-5054: Heap buffer overflow in V8. Credit to
Nicolas Trippar of Zimperium zLabs
-  High CVE-2017-5052: Bad cast in Blink. Credit to JeongHoon
-  High CVE-2017-5056: Use after free in Blink. Credit to
-  High CVE-2017-5053: Out of bounds memory access in V8.
Credit to Team Sniper (Keen Lab and PC Mgr) reported through ZDI
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :