This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update to xtrabackup 2.3.7 fixes one security issue and bugs.
The following security issue was fixed :
- innobackupex and xtrabackup scripts were showing the
password in the ps output when it was passed as a
command line argument (boo#1026729)
The following functionality was added :
- new --remove-original option for removing the original
encrypted and compressed files
- now supports -H, -h, -u and -p shortcuts for --hostname,
--datadir, --user and --password respectively
The following bugs were fixed :
- Pick up username from user's configuration file
- Incremental backups did not include
xtrabackup_binlog_info and xtrabackup_galera_info files
- --move-back option did not always restore out-of-datadir
tablespaces to their original directories
- Incremental backup would fail with a path like
See also :
Update the affected xtrabackup packages.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now