This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update to roundcubemail 1.1.8 fixes security issues and bugs.
The following vulnerability was fixed :
- CVE-2017-6820: XSS issue in handling of a style tag
inside of an svg element (boo#1029035)
The following bugs were fixed :
- bug where mail content frame couldn't be reset in some
- regression where groups with email address were resolved
to its members' addresses
- group/addressbook selection is retained on page refresh
- signature couldn't be added above the quote in Firefox
- microseconds macro (u) in log_date_format works
See also :
Update the affected roundcubemail package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3