This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update for viewvc to version 1.1.26 fixes the following issues :
- vievwc 1.1.26, including one security fix :
- CVE-2017-5938 escape nav_data name to avoid XSS attack
- vievwc 1.1.25 :
- fix _rev2optrev assertion on long input
- license is BSD-2-Clause, package LICENSE text
- Update viewvc.conf for Apache 2.4 syntax.
- viewvc 1.1.24 :
- fix minor bug in human_readable boolean calculation
- allow hr_funout option to apply to unidiff diffs, too
- fix infinite loop in rcsparse
- fix iso8601 timezone offset handling
- add support for renamed roots
- fix minor buglet in viewvc-install error message
See also :
Update the affected viewvc package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3