This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
The remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address
critical security updates :
- add disable monitor to default ntp.conf [CVE-2013-5211]
- don't limit rate of packets from sources (CVE-2016-7426)
- don't change interface from received packets
- fix calculation of root distance again (CVE-2016-7433)
- require authentication for trap commands (CVE-2016-9310)
- fix crash when reporting peer event to trappers
See also :
Update the affected ntp / ntpdate packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.1
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.9
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: OracleVM Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 97058 ()
Bugtraq ID: 64692
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now