This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update for lcms2 to version 2.8 fixes the
following issues :
This security issue was fixed :
- Fixed an out-of-bounds heap read in
Type_MLU_Read that could be triggered by an untrusted image
with a crafted ICC profile (boo#1021364).
These non-security issues were fixed :
- Fixed many typos in comments, thanks to
Stefan Weil for doing that.
- Fixed localization bug, added a new test
case crayons.icc thnaks to Richard Hughes for providing the
- Fixed a bug in optimizer that made some
formats (i.e, bits planar) unavailable
- Fixed misalignment problems on Alpha. The
compiler does not align strings, and accessing begin of
string as a uint16 makes code to fail.
- Added some extra checks to the tools and
- Fix a bug that prevented to read
- BIG amount of functionality
contributed/Sponsored by Alien Skin Software:
TransformStride, copyAlpha, performance plug-ins. Fixes some
warnings as well.
- added an extra _ to _stdcall to make it
- Fixed a bug in transicc for named color
- Fixed several compiler warnings
- Added support for Visual Studio 2015
- Fixed for XCODE project
- Update to GNOME 3.20
See also :
Update the affected lcms2 packages.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now