This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update for tor updates to version 0.2.8.12 and fixes the
following issues :
- a hostile hidden service could cause tor clients to
crash (boo#1016343, CVE-2016-1254)
- updated fallback directory list
- updated geoip and geoip6 to the December 7 2016 Maxmind
GeoLite2 Country database.
- When Tor leaves standby because of a new application
request, open circuits as needed to serve that request
- Clients now respond to new application stream requests
immediately when they arrive, rather than waiting up to
one second before starting to handle them
See also :
Update the affected tor packages.
Risk factor :