This script is Copyright (C) 2016-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SUSE host is missing one or more security updates.
MozillaFirefox 45 ESR was updated to 45.6 to fix the following
- MFSA 2016-95/CVE-2016-9897: Memory corruption in libGLES
- MFSA 2016-95/CVE-2016-9901: Data from Pocket server
improperly sanitized before execution
- MFSA 2016-95/CVE-2016-9898: Use-after-free in Editor
while manipulating DOM subtrees
- MFSA 2016-95/CVE-2016-9899: Use-after-free while
manipulating DOM events and audio elements
- MFSA 2016-95/CVE-2016-9904: Cross-origin information
leak in shared atoms
- MFSA 2016-95/CVE-2016-9905: Crash in
- MFSA 2016-95/CVE-2016-9895: CSP bypass using marquee tag
- MFSA 2016-95/CVE-2016-9900: Restricted external
resources can be loaded by SVG images through data URLs
- MFSA 2016-95/CVE-2016-9893: Memory safety bugs fixed in
Firefox 50.1 and Firefox ESR 45.6
- MFSA 2016-95/CVE-2016-9902: Pocket extension does not
validate the origin of events Please see
16-95/ for more information.
- Fix fontconfig issue (bsc#1000751) on 32bit systems as
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the SUSE security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
To install this SUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product :
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11-SP2-LTSS:zypper in -t patch
SUSE Linux Enterprise Debuginfo 11-SP2:zypper in -t patch
To bring your system up-to-date, use 'zypper patch'.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 96083 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now