This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update to phpMyAdmin 188.8.131.52 fixes security issues and bugs.
The following security issues were fixed :
- Unsafe generation of $cfg['blowfish_secret']
- phpMyAdmin's phpinfo functionality is removed
- AllowRoot and allow/deny rule bypass with specially
crafted username (PMASA-2016-60)
- Username matching weaknesses with allow/deny rules
- Possible to bypass logout timeout (PMASA-2016-62)
- Full path disclosure (FPD) weaknesses (PMASA-2016-63)
- Multiple XSS weaknesses (PMASA-2016-64)
- Multiple denial-of-service (DOS) vulnerabilities
- Possible to bypass white-list protection for URL
- BBCode injection to login page (PMASA-2016-67)
- Denial-of-service (DOS) vulnerability in table
- Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities (PMASA-2016-69 )
- Incorrect serialized string parsing (PMASA-2016-70)
- CSRF token not stripped from the URL (PMASA-2016-71)
The following bugfix changes are included :
- Fix for expanding in navigation pane
- Reintroduced a simplified version of PmaAbsoluteUri
directive (needed with reverse proxies)
- Fix editing of ENUM/SET/DECIMAL field structures
- Improvements to the parser
See also :
Update the affected phpMyAdmin package.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now